Situ Live is a playhouse for shoppers keen to experience the latest in innovation – we partner with incredible brands and showcase their most innovative products and services in highly situational environments.
We are a living magazine – a place where people can come to hear exciting new ideas about modern life; learn how to get fitter, eat better, be more entertained, work smarter, improve how they travel, consider their sleep, health and wellbeing, and learn how to reduce their impact on the environment. We use a mix of theatre stories, workshops, and expert advice to show how technology from innovative brands can help our visitors lead better lives every day. It’s a powerful mix.
We launched our first venue at Westfield London in October this year and have ambitious UK role out plans over the coming 4 years (15 UK venues by 2025)
Honest, Curious, Clear & Simple, Caring.
To emotionally connect people to the world's most innovative products, in every home, within every city across the globe.
Key responsibilities and duties of the role:
• Responsibility for the day to day project account management of Situ Live’s brand partners.
• Building upon our brand partner client growth objectives.
• Maintaining strong customer relationships.
• Working closely with the sales team, marketing team, and front of house team to project manage stage activations / product launches / live streams & window activations.
• Responsibility for the quality management of these activations
• Co-ordination and delegation of the work needed to be completed by our internal stakeholders to deliver upon a project.
• Regularly communicate with the front of house team to ensure all our customer’s objectives are being met within the appropriate time frames.
• Frequent use and updating of the CRM system (HubSpot).
• Conduct regular analysis of the Brand Data Dashboard to ensure brand performance is maintained to a high standard.
• Create reports for the sales team (Data Dashboard & Hubspot)
• Excellent communication skills – with all brand partners and internal stakeholders.
Key skills and attributes required:
• Proactive and driven to get things done.
• Highly efficient / excellent time management skills/ self-starter/ Can do attitude.
• An organisational mindset with a strong analytical approach.
• Ability to negotiate mutually agreeable outcomes with customers and internal stakeholders.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills.
• Excellent excel and numerical capabilities.
Key experience requirements:
• Proven experience in project/ account management at a start-up or SME accelerated pace environment.
• Experience in managing and owning on time projects.
• Demonstrable capability in creating project plans.
• Proven track-record of excellent customer service.
What success in this role looks like?
• The satisfaction, retention, and growth of our brand partners.
• The successful completion of projects and brand activations within the venue.
• A solid understanding of our customer and their needs & wider marketing activity (e.g. pop up retail/ media/ exhibitions)